Army Reserves Event + Team Building
Time: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Thursday 15th September
Due to the success of the last event in July, we have added an extra date in September. If you missed out the first time this is your sign to get a team together and get involved in the FREE 30-minute team building activity:
Team building info:
- 30 minute time slots are available to book- Here
- Team-building training enables staff members to test their resilience, communications, thinking and teamwork skills under pressure.
- Teams will be made up of 6-10 people
- The task will be Military aid themed. For example, there is a flood in the Tyne Tunnel and the team has been tasked with locating bits of equipment, then making a platform to access and rescue stranded people.
- The event will be competition based ( scored on both time and solution) with prizes to be won!
- Teams will be asked to wear sports kits, with sturdy footwear, but the tasks will be low-level physical, i.e lifting/moving of planks, tyre and stretcher as a team.
Wider Event Info
If the team building challenge is not for you then don't worry there will still be lots of things to get involved in, including; a climbing wall, paintball range plus so much more!