Get Into Cobalt
Time: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Get Into Cobalt occurs daily, until 2019-03-29
Cobalt Business Park, North Tyneside is the largest office park in the UK.
Some of the world’s top companies including Accenture, EE, Siemens, Leeds and Newcastle Building Societies and Santander are based on the Park right on your doorstep.
If you live in North Tyneside we are offering you the chance to find out more about the type of roles available with these national businesses and learn about the skills required to access those jobs and apprenticeships.
The 10 day programme will also help you understand career progression as well as experience first-hand what it’s like working in a modern business location.
Industry insiders will give you:
- Knowledge of the businesses located at Cobalt
- Understand what employers are looking for
- Work with a business based on the park
- Guidance on how to apply for jobs
- Interview techniques
- Meet and talk to local employers about their vacancies and career paths
- A certificate of achievement
Public transport costs and lunch will be provided
When - Monday 18th March - Friday 29th March, 10am - 3pm
Who - North Tyneside Residents 16+
Where - Management office, Cobalt Central, 4 Silver Fox Way, Cobalt Business Park, NE27 0QJ