Get Into Cobalt
Time: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Cobalt Business Park, North Tyneside is the largest office park in the UK and is home to some of the world’s leading companies including, Sage, Accenture, EE, Leeds & Newcastle Building Societies, P&G and the NHS.
As a key employment hub in the area, we are giving you the unique opportunity to get a foot in the door, connect directly with employers and explore the diverse range of roles available and how to access them.
Bookings are now live for the highly anticipated, hugely successful 5-day program – Get into Cobalt!
What to expect
- Discover and enhance your transferable skills for various industries.
- Boost your confidence and develop your personal brand.
- Gain valuable insights into the businesses at Cobalt and what employers are seeking.
- Receive guidance on job applications and ace your interviews with proven techniques.
- Get hands-on assistance crafting an impressive CV.
- Visit occupiers to get a firsthand feel for working in a modern business setting.
- Engage directly with employers actively seeking new talent.
Confirmed employers: Accenture, EE, NHS, NBS, North Tyneside Council, Capita, Sage + more TBC
Date - Monday 4th March - Friday 8th March, 10am - 3pm
Who – Open to all, 16+
Location – Cobalt Management Office, Cobalt Central, 4 Silver Fox Way, Cobalt Business Park, NE27 0QJ
Please note- before you sign up for this program it is required that you attend for the full 5 days.
Lunch provided. Public transport costs reimbursed.